Monday, August 07, 2006

Trip to K.C.M.O.



We went to Kansas City this past weekend to visit friends and family. We drove up friday evening and arrived ay my parents house past 11:00. We woke up saturday to the sound of Dru's (my sister) twin daughters, Sicily and Serena. Brynn had a lot of fun playing with those two all weekend. The kids went to a waterslide party that morning and had a lot of fun! Jacob rode a small motorcycle up and down the street that morning. We picked up my twin brother Kevin and went to visit Imo. Kevin and I lived with Imo during our first grade year while we were in foster care. She was doing great! Later that afternoon Kevin, mom, dad, and my family had dinner at the Rain Forrest Cafe. That was a lot of fun! The kids loved it! Sunday on the way home we stopped by a good friend of ours.!Jeremy and his wife just had their first baby and he was beautiful His name is Zion. I also got to see another friend of mine, David. David has a wonderful family with three children! We made it home by 9:15 sunday night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home